SO FRENCHY SO CHIC IN THE PARK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions below constitutes a binding agreement between Cartell Live Pty Ltd (ABN 77 152 437 235) (Promoter) and the individual holding or using a ticket (Ticket Holder) in relation to the event known as SO FRENCHY SO CHIC IN THE PARK held at Weribee Park, Victoria, and Bicentennial Park in Glebe, NSW (collectively, the Event).
All terms and conditions set out below (the Event Terms) are to be read together with the Ticketmaster Terms and Conditions on the Ticketmaster web site (the Merchant Terms), collectively referred to as the Ticket Terms.
- Entry to and attendance at the Event is in accordance with these Event Terms, the Merchant Terms and any other festival rules viewable at the Event Website (Website), displayed at the Event or communicated by the Promoter from time to time in any other format.
- You must have a valid ticket to enter the Event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who does not comply with the Event Terms or Ticket Terms, our ethos of “liberty, equality, fraternity”, or engages in an illegal activity or activity deemed in the Promoter’s sole discretion to be antisocial.
- As part of the Event liquor licensing regulations, patrons are strictly prohibited from bringing alcohol onsite or into the Event. The Promoter will have the right to search all bags and eskies on arrival and confiscate any alcohol at the point of arrival or eject patrons who are found with alcohol. Refunds for ejected patrons will not be issued. Alcohol will be available to purchase at the Event.
- Ticket Holders are advised to either bring their own seating (blanket/folding chairs etc). As a courtesy during the artist performances, those with very large chairs and large parties wishing to chat should take a place at the rear of the Event.
- Picnicking is an intrinsic part of the fun. Come early to set up your space with a view of the stage from. There will also be a wide range of food and beverage options available on site and available for purchase, however please also do feel free to bring your own picnic.
- Tickets must be treated like cash. Tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, except as required by law or as otherwise specified by these Event Terms, the Ticket Terms or by the Promoter from time to time. Damaged or defaced tickets will not be accepted. Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry. Tickets purchased from a source other than the official ticket merchant will not be honoured at the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Event line-up, date or venue without prior notification. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or compensation as a result of the Event being cancelled, postponed, relocated or changed for whatever reason. If the Event is cancelled in whole or in part by Act of God or act of war or industrial dispute or for any reason outside of the control of the Promoter then refunds shall be at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. If an Event is cancelled for any other reason, the Promoter will refund to the Ticket Holder the ticket price (excluding booking fees, processing surcharge, delivery or mail fees) upon request by the Ticket Holder to the Promoter (if tickets were purchased via the Website) or Ticketmaster (if tickets were purchased via Ticketmaster) within 4 weeks after the cancellation, provided that the original ticket(s) and proof of purchase are presented.
- The sale or attempted re-sale of a ticket by the Ticket Holder (including via on-line auction sites) without the prior consent of the Promoter is prohibited. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this clause, the Promoter retains the right to: cancel the ticket without a refund, refuse entry to or eject the Ticket Holder from the Event. If the Promoter offers a resale facility this will be the only legitimate way to on-sell any unwanted tickets. Use of tickets for or in conjunction with any advertising, promotion, marketing or competition is prohibited.
- Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without our prior written consent. No ticket holder shall be entitled to do any trading without the written consent of the Promoter.
- Ambush marketing will not be tolerated. Setting up a promotional presence within or near the Event is not allowed without prior written consent of the Promoter.
- SO FRENCHY SO CHIC is a registered Australian trade mark and protected by law. The name, logo, images, tickets or other works associated with the Event cannot be used in any way (including promotions, advertising and ticket giveaways or in any way to enhance the demand for other goods or services) unless expressly authorised by the Promoter.
- The Event is all ages and children 12 years and under will be admitted free of charge. Children and Ticket Holders under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent, adult legal guardian or adult eligible carer at all times. People other than a parent or legal guardian can be an eligible carer if the child (U18 ticketholder) is in the person’s care with the written consent of the parent or legal guardian. Carer’s should keep a copy of the written consent on their person to provide verification of consent (the form is available on the Website).
- The Ticket Holder must comply with the law at all times during the Event. Proof of age identification is required to buy and consume alcohol and may be requested at any time. All Ticket Holders will be required to present proof of age ID to enter the Event.
- Purchasing alcohol for a minor is illegal. Underage drinkers, excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behaviour may be ejected from the Event or be dealt with by police. Uniform and undercover police will be in attendance.
- Please refer to the Website for full operating hours and entry times for each Event.
- Vehicles must be parked in approved areas and drivers must follow the direction of Event staff. Cars parked in unauthorised areas surrounding the Event site may receive a fine and be towed away. Check the Website for transport, parking and directions.
- Patrons must not cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or festival infrastructure, or cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or enter any onsite bodies of water.
- The Event site is an area of TOTAL FIRE BAN. Patrons detected using flame including but not limited to camp fires, gas bottles, flares, sparklers or fireworks may be fined by the relevant fire services authority and will be ejected from the Event.
- The following items cannot be brought on to the Event site: animals (with the exception of registered guide dogs), alcohol, glass, illegal substances, flares, fireworks, sparklers, explosives, BBQs, gas bottles, large furniture items, professional sound systems, knives, anything that could be used as a weapon. Ticket Holders and their property may be searched for prohibited items upon entry to, or during, the Event. Ticket Holders found with prohibited items or who refuse to make their clothes, bags, containers, vehicles or other possessions available for search by the Promoter, may be refused entry to the Event, ejected or have the prohibited items confiscated. Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed and proceeds from confiscated items will be donated to charity.
- Tickets MUST be exchanged for a wristband once on site. Wristbands that are removed from wrists or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Anyone found on site without a valid wristband will be deemed to have trespassed and will be ejected from the Event.
- Audio or visual recordings of the Event and performers are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes, not public display. Professional Cameras (including drones) cannot enter or be used in the Event site without written consent of the Promoter.
- Ticket Holder’s consent to their inclusion in official photographic, film and other visual and audio recordings of the Event and grant the Promoter the right to use such recordings for promotion and other purposes.
- Entry to the Event is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times at the Event; Ticket Holders must not mosh, crowd surf or stage dive; noise levels may be harmful and ear plugs should be worn. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise or injury caused by the Ticket Holders failure to follow the Promoters directives. Offensive language may be used by performers. In the event of injury or illness the Promoter may, at the cost of the Ticket Holder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Ticket Holder.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Ticket Holders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Promoter, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Ticket Holder’s participation in the event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
- In the case of an emergency, you must follow all official directives of the Promoter or authorised personnel.
- Promoter cares for the environment and our community. Ticket Holders agree to be respectful, to not litter and to use the toilets provided, not the beautiful parkland where we host the Event.
- Any provision of this Agreement which is or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of this Agreement.
- The laws of Victoria applies to these Event Terms and the Promoter and the Ticket Holder submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there with respect to any proceedings arising out of or relevant to the Event.
CARTELL MUSIC PTY LTD
MERCHANDISE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cartell Music Pty Ltd (ABN 43 143 840 126) and Cartell Live Pty Ltd (ABN 77 152 437 235) are the owners or licensees of all content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software and protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Cartell Music Pty Ltd and protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
The following Terms and Conditions govern the offer and sale of products on this website
Formation of Contract
The goods offered by us may be ordered by you (the Customer) via the internet. A contract will be formed on acceptance by us of your order.
If you choose to provide us with your email address you will receive communication of the details of your order by email. This confirmation acts only as a verification of order details and does not constitute acceptance of your offer to purchase goods. Acceptance will take place upon receipt of payment.
We accept payment by major credit cards and debit cards including these following cards:
Your card will be charged as soon as you submit your order.
We will endeavour to dispatch goods within 28 days of an order being received. Should an item be unavailable the Customer will be informed by an email and an alternative offered if the original item is no longer available. Sometimes, due to issues with specific suppliers, it may take longer than 28 days.
Orders and Shipments
We supply all goods at the request of Customers if they are ordered in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that all details for their orders are correct at the time of ordering.
Upon placing the order, the Customer agrees that the information given on the order is correct. Any changes to information contained on the Customer at the time of ordering will be made at our discretion.
If we experience problems with fulfilling an order we will email the Customer with details of the problem and offer an alternative if necessary we may re-process the order to resolve issues that may arise at the point of ordering.
The Customer is responsible for all applicable custom duties, taxes and fees. That includes all brokerage fees charged by the delivery service. Orders returned by the shipper due to a customer’s refusal to pay applicable duties, taxes and fees will not be refunded for shipping costs, only for the items returned.
We do not provide a “Signature Required” option on shipments. Customers receive tracking information via email so they can track and receive their package. Please be sure you have entered the correct email address and check your settings so that our emails are not going to your “spam/junk” folder.
It is the responsibility of the Customer to receive their package. We are not responsible for packages left unattended and/or stolen. If a package is returned undeliverable because the Customer was not able to receive the package or did not use a valid address, their order will be refunded, less the shipping costs incurred.
Eligibility for refunds
Items in their Original condition with the Tags still attached must be returned within 30 days of delivery to be eligible for a return/exchange. All items marked as ‘CLEARANCE’ are deemed FINAL SALE and may not be returned, refunded or exchanged. This will be cited on the merchandise page if it applies.
Attempts to gain goods with false or invalid information will be dealt with as fraud; our system uses fraud prevention checks. Orders may be deleted without notification if we believe them to be fraudulent.
If we feel that you are using fraudulent information or credit card data that does not belong to you then we will be forced to pass on any information to the local authorities.
We reserve the right to credit or cancel any order that may appear to be fraudulent or incomplete immediately and without notice to you if:
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the website.
Use of Site
This site or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Cartell Music Pty Ltd and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that Customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Cartell Music Pty Ltd and its affiliates.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
This site is provided by us on an “as is” basis. Cartell Music Pty Ltd and its affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Cartell Music Pty Ltd and its affiliates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Our liability to you for the goods shall be limited to the purchase price of the goods. We shall not be liable for any loss of use, loss of revenue or loss of profit by you.
Events Beyond Our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver or for any delay in doing so for any damage or defect to the goods which is caused by any act or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof are unenforceable, the enforceability of all other terms and conditions shall not be affected.
This site is created and controlled by us in Australia. As such, the laws of Victoria applies to these Terms and Conditions and Cartell Music Pty Ltd and its affiliates and the Customer submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these Terms and Conditions at any time.